Thursday 9 March 2017

Sepia Saturday 358 : 11 March 2017



You know what it's like - it's late at night, you're tired, you've had a long day and you just want top settle down and listen to the radio. And then you remember and the memory sends cold spasms of guilt and fear down your spine. You jump up and your partner looks at you, know that there is something terribly wrong but hardly daring to ask. Eventually she says, "Why, what on earth is the matter dear?" and you dread having to confess that which you must confess. And at last those words come out, the words you had hoped you would never have to say. "I have forgotten to put up the Sepia Saturday prompt!!!"

So apologies for it being late, but by now you must know what to do. Post your post on or around the 11th of March and add a link to the list below. And take a look at the themes I will no doubt forget to post for the rest of the month.





10 comments:

La Nightingail said...

Well you got it changed so all is forgiven. :) I thought you were going to tell us the wife was dreading to confess she'd forgotten to pay the electric bill. Anyway - I'm all about radio.

Alan Burnett said...

The subtitle to my contribution this week is "Whilst it may have been video that killed the radio star, photography just ignored it for years"

Wendy said...

Put your arm around me, Honey!

Barbara Rogers said...

Going back to homes before electricity! Just imagine.

ScotSue said...

The bookshelf caught my eye and reminded me of my mother and grandmother's favourite book.

Little Nell said...

I’ve got it taped this week!

Kristin said...

My Uncle Louis Cleage and his ham radio, with a cigarette.

Mike Brubaker said...

Old Time radio music with a cowboy flare.

PattyF said...

Stormy weather!

Jofeath said...

Late, late, late, but hopefully not TOO late for a few people to read and to listen to the clip I've included here.