Tuesday 28 February 2017

Sepia Saturday 357 : 4th March 2017


Oh, look at our Sepia Saturday theme photograph for this week : Sepia Saturday 357 - (post your posts on or around the 4th March 2017). Look at that wonderful photograph! How cute. How delightfully cuddly. How playful and adorable. The kid and the dog are quite nice as well. The photograph is entitled "Boy, dog and woman enjoying each others company: Tallahassee, Florida", and comes from the Flickr Commons collection of the Florida State Library and Archives. As usual, all you have to do is come up with some old photograph from you own collection that in some convoluted way matches the theme image.

Before you go in search of a possible match, here is a look ahead at the theme images for the next couple of weeks. And if you would like to see even further into the future, the theme images for the second quarter of the year are now available.





6 comments:

ScotSue said...

Hats and pets come together in my "take" on this week's prompt.

Wendy said...

I have a good match with children, dog, and old lady.

Mike Brubaker said...

This theme was hard as I've used up all my dog, sailor suits, and grandma photos. So I'll just go with a boy. Six of them and all musical. Sadly no dogs.

Jofeath said...

My offering this week is a girl (my grandmother) and her cat, with a link back to last week's topic included.

Barbara Rogers said...

It's my header for this week...Susan B. Anthony on the ground. 1872

Alex Daw said...

Of the sea and dogs and other treasures...