Monday 20 April 2015

Sepia Saturday 276 : 25 April 2015


Newlyweds. Babies. Newlyweds and babies. Babies and newlyweds. Cradles. Women with astonishing hairdo's.You might also want to consider book covers as well. Our theme image for Sepia Saturday 276 can accommodate all of these things as we visit the on-line archives of the Virginia Commonwealth Library.  Whatever you go with, just post your post on or around Saturday 25 April 2015 and add a link to the list below.

Before you open the book, take a look at what is around the corner.

277 : Sport / Football / Games / Action

278 : Decayed and Damaged Photographs

When you read this (hopefully), I will be on holiday (hopefully), sat on some beach reading some fascinating book (hopefully). Good luck





16 comments:

Rosie said...

Hair, hair, and more hair....

Barbara said...

Two weddings but no babies ...

ScotSue said...

Down the decades with hair is my theme this week.

Postcardy said...

Postcards advertising furniture especially for newlyweds.

La Nightingail said...

A marriage, a baby. A marriage, a baby. A marriage . . . and so it goes!

Barbara Rogers said...

One of the older historic homes in Marshall NC and the marker which shows Col. Lawrence Allen and Mrs. Allen; not a thing to do with this week's topic I'm afraid.

Brett Payne said...

Nothing to do with newlyweds or babies, but I am here this week.

Little Nell said...

I’m in St George mode.

Wendy said...

How baby pictures helped solve a very minor mystery

Sharon said...

Off topic on this ANZAC Day

Kristin said...

Lots of hair and a baby - Me and my daughter Christmas 1970.

Mike Brubaker said...

Babies is the best theme I could find. Will three do?

Unknown said...

Not George McManus, but Walt Kelly!

Anonymous said...

A Mum with her Bub in 1869

Joan said...

Not particularly on topic -- altho they were married, and had four children at the time of the trek, and Mary definitely did not have Big Hair. The reality for this post is that I spent so much time on it that I had no time for a real Sepia Saturday post. Forgive me.

21 Wits said...

I am on theme, but my baby is not what you'd expect. Smiles!